Engage for Good is headed to Austin, TX in 2020 (May 27-28) and we’d love your help in crafting breakout sessions that are super actionable, highly engaging and just plain awesome. And we’re always open to your exciting content ideas for webinars, articles, and podcasts.
Do your session ideas and presenter fit the following criteria?
- Your topic focuses on companies engaging consumers or employees around good causes or is otherwise relevant to the career/personal development of corporate social impact professionals
- You have practical, tangible lessons learned, tactics or strategies that your audience could conceivably apply to their own social impact initiatives (not just a case study or general concept that’s exclusively relevant to your organization)
- You can easily come up with 3 key takeaways to share in writing with attendees (and with us!)
- You have a clear sense of who your topic would benefit most (e.g. senior nonprofit leaders, mid-level corporate professionals, etc.)
- You work for a company or nonprofit organization (or can bring presenters who do)
- You bring high energy to the room and have creative ideas for making your session interactive in a way that engages participants
- You can achieve all of the above in 45 minutes
If so, we want to hear from YOU! Please click here to submit your session idea by October 4th. This year we’re doing something new. Increase your chances by submitting a video of your idea through EFG-Voices after your fill out the form! You’ll find both via the link above.
If we’re interested in pursuing your proposed content, we’ll be in touch soon thereafter to explore your ideas and see how we can best share them with our community.
Questions? Send us a message at email@example.com
Thanks in advance for sharing YOUR best ideas with the Engage for Good community.
Linda Lattimore says
Hello – I’m so sad I just found out about this conference and I most definitely plan to attend! I live in Austin and would very much like to submit my name as a speaker or to run a workshop if someone cancels. I can send you a speaker one sheet or there is more about me at http://www.lindalattimore.com. Thanks so much!