The 2019 Engage for Good conference was a few seats away from being sold out, so be sure to register early for the 2020 event (and get the Early Bird price) in fabulous Austin, TX! We’re thrilled to share that pre-registration is now open.
If you work at the intersection of cause and commerce and are focused on helping business build a better world and the bottom line, Engage for Good is the place for you! Need to use 2019 budget? No problem! Pre-regjster today!
Get the lowest price available!
- Why pre-register? To make sure you get the lowest available price, of course! Members will save $250 on this early bird pricing. Non-members will save $150 (you can always join as a member when you register!).
Here are just a FEW more reasons to join us for next year’s exciting event:
- Learn directly from top social impact brands, including Golden Halo Award winners Levi Strauss and Co. and Habitat for Humanity International (and SO many more…we can’t wait to share them all!)
- Hear about brands that are setting the standard when it comes to top issues like diversity and inclusion, brand activism, employee engagement, moving consumers to action, disaster giving and MUCH more
- Make new, important connections with social impact professionals (we’ll make sure of it!) who have valuable advice to share, inspirational campaigns to emulate and who can serve as an empathetic sounding board for your toughest professional challenges
- Look forward to spending time in Austin, TX – Engage for Good’s new conference home for 2020. The Hyatt Regency Austin is in an incredible location right on Lady Bird Lake with close access to 6th Street entertainment, the Austin Convention Center and South Congress for dining and shopping (book your room here before the block sells out – it always does!)
- Enjoy a community of social impact pros who are open and welcoming and inherently “get” what you do on a daily basis
- Get out of the office and re-group on your priorities, get inspired and ready to hit the ground running when you get back to the office bursting full of amazing new ideas and approaches
Still not convinced? We guarantee you’ll love it!
We’re so confident you’ll love the captivating conference program we’re developing for you when it comes out in January that we’re willing to offer you a special, money-back guarantee on your pre-registration. If you’re not fully satisfied when you see the agenda for the 2020 event in mid-January we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee, no questions asked.
Of course, if you have any questions whatsoever, we’re here to answer them! Feel free to reach out directly at email@example.com or call us at (914) 921-3914.
Jennifer Morell says
Hi there! I attended Engage for Good a few years back in Chicago when I worked for QVC. I now work for a smaller non-profit in development. I am curious if you provide any sort of grant opportunity for non-profits to attend? I appreciate your time, thank you!
Hi Jen, Thanks so much for reaching out and congrats on your new job! While we don’t have grants for nonprofits, we will likely have a scholarship contest coming soon. One other option might be to join us as a volunteer. If that’s of interest, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can provide you with more information!