1) It’s not just a one-day affair! We’ve been told others are calling this “Engage for Good Week” because there’s tons of great pre- and post-conference BONUS programming including a small special interest group discussions and virtual networking, a bonus webinar and access to live podcast recordings with Halo Award winners.
2) Hear from top purpose-focused brands like Levi’s, Postmates, Lyft, Salesforce, Bombas, Habitat for Humanity and Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
3) Benchmark your own social impact efforts against what others are doing during this time of great disruption and uncertainly. Attendees regularly share that being at the Engage for Good conference helps them raise the bar higher for their own efforts.
4) Get inspiration, ideas, tips, tactics and trends. It’s clear that we can use all the advice we can get during a global pandemic. Spend a few hours with us on the 28th and you’ll walk away with fresh ideas and perspectives.
5) It’s going to be FUN. In addition to some fantastic learning from seasoned speakers, we’ve programmed in plenty of min-breaks to keep your spirits high throughout the day (plus P-R-I-Z-E-S….but you’ve got to be present to win some of them so plan to be with us as long as possible on the 28th).
6) Be the first to hear who won this year’s Halo Awards. PLUS as part of your attendee bonuses, you’ll get a front-row seat during several Halo winner LIVE interviews post-conference.
7) Attendee videos are OFF so come as you are! No shower? No problem. Rest assured, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to submit your questions and comments – even more so than at our live event.
8) Super affordable. No travel needed. No extra time off of work. And priced so that your entire team can attend.
9) Come together as a community. Connection is more important than ever and the Engage for Good virtual event will help you feel part of a social good family and even provide you with a few ways to give back together during the live event.
10) You’re stuck at home anyway….why not make the most of your time there and continue your professional education by hearing from top corporate social impact minds in the business in a way that’s the epitome of socially distanced – online!